Information for FCA Jobseekers
FCA is hiring 5,000 NEW team members in Detroit and has offered priority to Detroit residents! Click here to be considered for other opportunities with more Detroit manufacturers.
FCA is hiring Production Operators, Truck Drivers and Repair Technicians for 6 locations in the Metro Detroit area:
- Warren Stamping Plant
- Warren Truck Assembly Plant
- Sterling Heights Stamping Plant
- Sterling Heights Assembly Plant
- Detroit Assembly Complex Mack
- Jefferson North Assembly Plant
In order to be considered for FCA, you MUST:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States
The application process includes the following steps:
- Online application form
- Online pre-screen questions
- Timed (approximately 40 minutes) online assessment
- Interview and possible dexterity exercise
- Conditional offer(conditional up completion of drug screen, physical and background check)
Log into your Detroit at Work profile and click “I’m Interested” to receive your application link and get started!
Detroit at Work has developed a set of resources to help you successfully navigate the application process.
Download this packet for a full review of the application process and resources to prepare.
Additional resources for your application:
- Call 313-962-9675 to schedule an appointment to use a computer at a Detroit at Work Career Center
- Want to practice online testing before your FCA assessment? Click here for a free practice test. Your scores are private, and you will receive an email report highlighting your strengths.
- If you would like to walk through your full test results with a member of the Detroit at Work team, email [email protected]
- We have customized workshops to help you prepare for the work environment at FCA. Click here to view available classes and sign up.
- Click here if you have an FCA interview and you want to prepare.
- Click here if you have received a Conditional Offer from FCA and would like support completing the hiring process.
What’s it like to work at FCA?
You may be wondering what it’s like to work in a manufacturing facility. Watch the FCA video below to get a better understanding of what the job involves.
Other Detroit at Work Supportive Services
Detroit at Work provides a wide range of barrier removal and supportive services for eligible Detroiters, including help with transportation, work-related clothing, tutoring and training, IDs and expungement. We can also offer residents access to a wide network of community partners for help with other needs. Call 313-962-WORK (9675) for further assistance.