Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This Website is controlled and operated by Detroit Employment Solutions Corporation (DESC) from its offices in Detroit, Michigan, USA and provides general information about the Detroit Workforce Development Board, its administrative and fiscal agent, Detroit Employment Solutions Corporation (DESC), and programs and services managed and/or operated by DESC. This Website, and the materials and information provided on this Website, are provided “as-is” and “as available,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty for or with respect to the operation of this Website; the materials and information connected with this Website; and the accuracy or completeness of the information made available on this Website. DESC is not responsible for links to other websites that are not controlled by DESC. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an endorsement of their sponsors, contents or policies. DESC explicitly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind arising out of the use of such linked sites. All trademarks, service marks and logos on this Website are the exclusive property of their respective owners. The content of this Website cannot be reproduced, republished or distributed without prior written consent of DESC. Use of this site is governed by the applicable federal laws of the United States of America and the State of Michigan. These terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
Detroit at Work - Short Code ‘AT WORK’ (289675)
Terms of Service
1. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text JOIN to 289675 to receive Detroit at Work alerts. Message and data rates may apply. Frequency may vary. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
2. You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 289675. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 289675. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
4. Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
5. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to [email protected]