High School Completion Program
Join the online Detroit At Work community here
This Fall, Detroit at Work and DPSCD are partnering to bring GED and high school completion programs to Career Centers.
In July, Detroit at Work is getting started by helping 50 adults get their GED or high school diploma quickly while earning a stipend.
Instruction offered online & in-person:
- Study for the GED or equivalent, or
- Complete online coursework to get your diploma.
What makes this program unique?
- Get your GED or diploma in record time!
- With in-person and online instruction, many students are ready to take the GED exam in as little as 4-6 months!
- Learn about careers and build job skills!
- Explore new careers. Build skills that help you get a new or better job after you get your GED/diploma.
- Program includes a weekly stipend & other supports!
- For eligible students, the program includes a laptop and internet access, a weekly stipend for up to 6 months, help with transportation and referrals to childcare.
If you are interested, sign-in or create an account for the online Detroit at Work community and watch the GED/High School Completion video.
Join the online Detroit at Work community to access jobs, workshops and more.
- If you registered for FCA job opportunities and events, then you already have an account and you can ‘Log In’ using the email and password you used to register.
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years and you remember the email address you provided, use that email address to Log In (if you don’t remember your password, please use the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link to reset it)
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years but you don’t remember the email address you provided, call 313-962-WORK so we can look up your account and give you access
- If you are new to our system, please click ‘Sign Up’ to create a new account.
- If you are unsure or need assistance, please call 313-962-WORK (9675).