DETROIT AT WORK CAREER CENTERS
Career Center Locations:
1. 24424 W McNichols Detroit, 48219
2. 18100 Meyers Detroit, 48235
(SERCO, Inc./Goodwill Industries)
3. 14117 E Seven Mile Detroit, 48205
(Ross Innovative Employment Solutions)
4. 18017 E Warren Detroit, 48224
(Payne Pulliam School)
5. 5901 Conner Detroit, 48213
(Downriver Community Conference)
6. 2470 Collingwood Detroit, 48206
(Gesher Human Services/EQUUS
7. 2835 Bagley Detroit, 48216
(Southwest Economic Solutions)
8. 9301 Michigan Ave Detroit, 48210
(SERCO, Inc./SER Metro-Detroit)
9. 16427 W. Warren Detroit, 48228
Serving customers both in person and virtually. Please call 313-962-9675 to schedule an appointment for career coaching and casas testing.
If you do not feel comfortable receiving in person help, we offer workshops and job opportunities available online. Log in to your Detroit At Work account to start participating in services.
Detroit at Work Career Centers will be closed on the following days in 2023:
- Veterans Day: Friday, November 10, 2023
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Day After Thanksgiving: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Christmas Eve: Friday, December 22, 2023
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 25, 2023
- New Year’s Eve: Friday, December 29, 2023
Detroit at Work Career Centers will be closed on the following days in 2024:
- New Year’s Day: Monday, January 1, 2024
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Monday, January 15, 2024
- Presidents' Day: Monday February 19, 2024
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 27, 2024
- Juneteenth: Wednesday, June 19, 2024
- Independence Day: Thursday, July 4, 2024
- Labor Day: Monday, September 2, 2024
- Veterans Day: Monday, November 11, 2024
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 28, 2024
- Day After Thanksgiving: Friday, November 29, 2024
- Christmas Eve: Tuesday, December 24, 2024
- Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25, 2024
- New Year’s Eve: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
Join the online Detroit at Work community to access jobs, workshops and more.
- If you registered for FCA job opportunities and events, then you already have an account and you can ‘Log In’ using the email and password you used to register.
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years and you remember the email address you provided, use that email address to Log In (if you don’t remember your password, please use the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link to reset it)
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years but you don’t remember the email address you provided, call 313-962-WORK (9675) so we can look up your account and give you access
- If you are new to our system, please click ‘Sign Up’ to create a new account.
- If you are unsure or need assistance, please call 313-962-WORK (9675).