I have an FCA interview and I want to prepare
Thousands of Detroiters Have Completed Their FCA Interview
Detroit at Work has Resources to help you prepare!
If you received a notice from FCA and Detroit at Work that you are on the interview list, FCA will be contacting you to schedule your interview. Make sure to check your email often for a message from FCA Talent Acquisition. Do not worry if you have not been contacted yet. FCA is scheduling new interviews every week.
Here are ways you can prepare for your upcoming interview:
- Download a worksheet for additional practice
- Sign up for live interview practice by calling 313-962-9675 and requesting "FCA Office Hours"
- You must wear long pants and closed toe shoes to your interview! Review this guide for more tips on what to wear to your interview.
- Detroit at Work is offering FREE transportation to your interview! Call 313-962-9675 to schedule a ride or email “Schedule My Ride” to [email protected]
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes early for your interview. View the map of the interview location to plan your route.
- Find childcare options in Detroit here.
COVID-19 Update: FCA is taking every precaution to make sure that its facilities are safe and clean for interview candidates. Please note:
Candidates are encouraged but not required to complete a COVID test in advance of your interview. Call 313-230-0505 to schedule a COVID test.
All candidates will be required to complete a health screen, including a questionnaire and temperature check upon arrival before you can enter the facility.
All candidates will be issued a mask and protective glasses prior to your interview.
If you have questions or need more information about the interview process, contact us by emailing [email protected], or call 313-962-WORK (9675).