Please attend our next recruitment event on December 9, 2019
Check-in time: 8:30 (No admittance after 9am)
Location: 18100 Meyers rd Detroit, MI 48235
You must wear business attire (no jeans/gym shoes). This is a first level interview. Capacity is limited.
Durations of recruitment events vary, so please be prepared to spend up to the full day with us.
Pay rates range from $13.00-$16.00
Full and part-time employment
Benefits offered for full time positions
Milano Bakery is looking to fill a full staff of bakery assembly staff in their eastern market location. Immediate Start dates available upon completion of interview process.
• Uses Mixer and measuring instructions to complete orders for the day
• Slicing and scoring of bread done on machine operated by Scaler
• Will be trained in multiple departments
• Line cooks required to have at least 6 months of experience
• must be 18 years of age
• Must be able to start shift as early as 4:30am
• Must have some computer literacy
FOR REGISTRATION PURPOSES ALL APPLICANTS MUST PRESENT THE FOLLOWING:
• Your valid (non-expired) Michigan ID or Driver’s License
• Your Social Security Card or Passport
• Several copies of your resume
• A copy of your DD214 or letter from the VA if you are a veteran
• Proof of public assistance income like an award letter from DHS or Social Security
• Proof of any income earned from a job in the past 6 months (check stub)
• A copy of your layoff notice or Unemployment documentation, if you are laid off