Please attend our next recruitment event on Thursday, December 12, 2019 Check-in time: 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (No admittance after 9:00 am) Location: 18100 Meyers Rd, Detroit MI 48235
You must wear business attire (no jeans/gym shoes). This is a first level interview. Capacity is limited. Durations of recruitment events vary, so please be prepared to spend up to the full day with us.
A local Metro Detroit security company is now hiring full-time and part-time airport security officers. Training rate for the 1st 40-44 hours is $9.25/hr. Upon successful completion of training, rate for Airport Security Officer - $14.18/hr. All applicants must bring a resume to the event. Employer will be on site to conduct interviews.
• Must have ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone. Prepare logs and reports as required.
• Observes and report activities & incidents at assigned site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
• Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations & directives for site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
• Controls access to client site/facility through the admittance process
• Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, block entrances, etc. (Perform other duties as assigned)
• Must pass a security and background clearances both state and federal
• High School Diploma or GED required or willing to complete GED program within six months
• Must be at least 21 years of age; Must have Valid Michigan Driver’s License
• Must have reliable means of communication (phone) and reliable transportation (public/private)
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English
FOR REGISTRATION PURPOSES ALL APPLICANTS MUST PRESENT THE FOLLOWING: REQUIRED:
• Your valid (non-expired) Michigan ID or Driver’s License
• Your Social Security Card or Passport
• Several copies of your resume
• A copy of your DD214 or letter from the VA if you are a veteran
• Proof of public assistance income like an award letter from DHS or Social Security
• Proof of any income earned from a job in the past 6 months (check stub)
• A copy of your layoff notice or Unemployment documentation, if you are laid off
Capacity is limited. Recruitment dates and times are subject to change. Account Manager: Chevetta Henry