FCA Job Readiness Events for Detroiters!
UPCOMING Job Readiness Events in the Community for Detroiters!
Join Us For Our NEXT Community Job Readiness Events for FCA!
To attend a job readiness event in the community, select your preferred location from the list below, and then show up 30 minutes early so that we have time to get you registered.
At these events you will be asked to:
• Listen to a presentation about the FCA job opportunities available and the application process
• Complete a practice mechanical reasoning test similar to the one you may see in the job application itself
• Sign a drug free pledge
• Provide proof that you are a Detroit resident — acceptable documents include a mortgage or lease agreement, a bank statement, or a utility bill showing your Detroit street address
Remember, in order to be eligible to apply for one of the positions with FCA you must:
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Have a high-school diploma or equivalent
• Be able to pass a drug screen, including marijuana (which can stay in your system for 45+ days)
• Take a basic mechanical reasoning and behavioral assessment
• Have a federal or state photo ID to prove you are a Detroit resident
Date: Wednesday, March 11th
Time: 4:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m.
Location: Straight Gate 10100 Grand River Ave. Detroit, MI 48204
Date: Saturday, March 14th
Time: 1:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m.
Location: New Life 15329 Livernois Ave. Detroit, MI 48221