Detroit At Work is NOW HIRING for Amazon!
Detroit At Work is Hiring for Amazon Sorting and Fulfillment Centers!
Amazon is hiring for warehouse positions across Metro Detroit starting at $15 an hour! People with disabilities, both mental and physical, are especially encouraged to apply.
If you have a documented physical, mental, or emotional disability, log on to the Detroit at Work jobseeker portal (below), and click “I’m Interested” for the “Warehouse (Must be MRS Eligible)” job opening at Amazon. Twenty four openings starting at $15/hr are available each month in Brownstown, Shelby Twsp., and Romulus. Requirements include being able to lift 49+ pounds and stand for 6+ hours.
Not a part of the Detroit at Work community? Join today to access jobs, workshops and more.
- If you registered for FCA job opportunities and events, then you already have an account and you can ‘Log In’ using the email and password you used to register.
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years and you remember the email address you provided, use that email address to Log In (if you don’t remember your password, please use the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link to reset it)
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years but you don’t remember the email address you provided, call 313-962-WORK so we can look up your account and give you access
- If you are new to our system, please click ‘Sign Up’ to create a new account.
- If you are unsure or need assistance, please call 313-962-WORK (9675).