Get on the Ready To Hire List!
30+ Employers with 1100+ Jobs HIRING NOW!
Detroit At Work, in this time of uncertainty, has launched Ready To Hire to help Detroiters find employment today.
Detroit-area employers are now hiring environmental techs (janitorial / cleaning), mortgage processors and mortgage processing support staff, customer service reps, healthcare assistants (CNAs, dialysis technicians), grocery clerks, food service assistants and more. Want Detroit at Work to contact you about Ready to Hire jobs? Jobs are updated daily.
Join the online Detroit at Work community to access jobs, workshops and more.
- If you registered for FCA job opportunities and events, then you already have an account and you can ‘Log In’ using the email and password you used to register.
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years and you remember the email address you provided, use that email address to Log In (if you don’t remember your password, please use the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link to reset it)
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years but you don’t remember the email address you provided, call 313-962-WORK so we can look up your account and give you access
- If you are new to our system, please click ‘Sign Up’ to create a new account.
- If you are unsure or need assistance, please call 313-962-WORK (9675).
Having issues logging in? Call our Detroit At Work Call Center at 313-962-WORK (9675).
Detroit Police Department is currently hiring for police officers. Wages start at $19.50/hr.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- U. S. Citizen
- No felony convictions
Detroit means business
If you're an employer looking to hire Detroiters, click the button below, fill out the form, and someone will contact you shortly: