Detroit At Work Online
Watch Video Introductions & Workshops Online!
Join the online Detroit at Work community to access jobs, workshops and more.
- If you registered for FCA job opportunities and events, then you already have an account and you can ‘Log In’ using the email and password you used to register.
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years and you remember the email address you provided, use that email address to Log In (if you don’t remember your password, please use the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link to reset it)
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years but you don’t remember the email address you provided, call 313-962-WORK so we can look up your account and give you access
- If you are new to our system, please click ‘Sign Up’ to create a new account.
- If you are unsure or need assistance, please call 313-962-WORK (9675).
Detroit at Work has developed a range of videos so that you can access services without needing to come in to one of our career centers. Videos available include:
- Introduction to Services
- What you need to know about Detroit at Work, including range of services available, accessing employer partners who are hiring right now, career and financial coaching, skills development and other specialized resources
- Introduction to Training
- Provides information about training and intensive services, steps to enroll in training, and the range of training available by industry type
- FCA Job Readiness
- Allows Detroit jobseekers the opportunity to get ‘On the List’ to apply for jobs at Fiat Chrysler’s new Detroit facility without needing to attend a physical job readiness event
- Resume Maker Workshop
- A three-part video series covering how to develop a resume, what to include (and what NOT to include) and tips & tricks to help your resume stand out
- Interview Skills Workshop
- A three-part video to get you ready for your interview, including how to prepare, what to do on the day, and how to follow up afterward.
- Phone Support
- In addition to the above videos, Detroit at Work Career Centers offer 1-on-1 phone support to help with your resume, interview prep, and online applications. Call 313-962-WORK for details and assistance.
All these videos are available to view once you have logged into the online Detroit at Work community. If you registered for FCA job opportunities and events, you already have an account and you can 'Sign In' using the email and password you used to register. If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years, we have your information on file and you should call 313-962-WORK (9675) to request an account. If you are new to our system, please click 'Register Now' to create one. If you are unsure or need assistance, please call 313-962-WORK (9675).