I'm on the List for FCA!
The FCA application window for Detroit residents is scheduled to open July 6 for Impact Area* residents and July 20 for all Detroit residents.
*Impact Area residents must live in zip code 48213, 48214, or 48215.
You should have received a message from Detroit at Work confirming that you’re on the list.
If you did not receive a confirmation, or have questions about your status, contact our FCA Support Team by emailing [email protected], or calling (313) 962-WORK (9675).
You will receive an email from FCA with a link to apply once the application window opens.
Here’s what you need to know to be ready for the application:
1. Your email with the application link will come from FCATalentAcquisition. Your link is specific to you and cannot be shared.
2. The application will be open for impact area residents for two weeks before opening up to all Detroiters.
3. The application includes a 40-minute assessment that must be completed on a computer, NOT a smartphone. If you need access to a computer, call 313-962-WORK (9675) to schedule an appointment to use a Detroit at Work computer.
4. Applications can take as long as 2 hours to complete from start to finish.
5. Virtual tutoring is available to help you prepare for the application. Sign up through your Detroit at Work profile under Workshops.
Here's how you can prepare for the applications right now:
- Watch the FCA Application refresher video here
- Attend tutoring for the FCA Application & Assessment – online courses are available through your Detroit at Work profile under the WORKSHOPS section
- Digital Skills
- Attitude & Teamwork
- Problem Solving & Process Monitoring
- Make sure your contact information is correct on your Detroit at Work profile, specifically
- Phone Number
- Street Address
Login to the online Detroit At Work community here