I Want to Get on The List for FCA!
Virtual FCA Job Readiness Events are now available online through Detroit At Work.
Click here to get started.
You will need access to a computer or smartphone with internet connection to complete the event online.
If you do not have access to internet or a computer/smartphone, you can make an appointment to visit our Career Centers where you can
o Pick-up a printed copy, or
o Complete the event online with our computers
Let us know how we can help you by emailing [email protected] or calling (313) 209-3187.
The FCA application window for Detroit residents is scheduled to open July 6 for Impact Area* residents and July 20 for all Detroit residents.
*Impact Area residents must live in zip code 48213, 48214, or 48215.
There is still time to complete your Job Readiness Event and get on the list to apply!
- If you ALREADY ATTENDED and completed a Detroit at Work FCA Job Readiness event in 2019 or 2020 and completed the requirements, you DO NOT have to attend another event
- If you’re NOT SURE whether or not you are on the list, you can contact our FCA Support Team to check your status. Email [email protected], or call (313) 209- 3187
- In order to be eligible to apply for one of the positions with FCA you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high-school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to pass a drug screen, including marijuana (which can stay in your system for 45+ days)
- Pass a basic mechanical reasoning and behavioral assessment
- Have a federal or state photo ID to prove you are a Detroit resident