- Are you a Detroit youth 14-24 looking for a summer job?
- Want to apply through Grow Detroit’s Young Talent but need help with the application?
- Do you have questions about the GDYT application process?
Application assistance events will be hosted on Saturdays at each of our three career centers to guide applications through the process. GDYT staff will be onsite to answer any questions. Prospective GDYT participants will need to have the following: a personal email account, a Detroit address, and a social security number. Bring your laptops and cell phones, but we’ll have computers on site for use, too.
Completing the summer application is the first step in your new summer work experience.
Dates, Times, and Locations are:
- Saturday, February 23rd, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., at 5555 Conner St., Detroit, MI 48213
- Saturday, March 2nd, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., at 9301 Michigan Ave., Detroit, MI 48210
- Saturday, March 9th, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 18100 Meyers, Detroit, MI 48235
Click to download the flyer above.