Due to Coronavirus restrictions, we are currently unable to attend or make in-person events available, but you can still access workshops, job opportunities, career advisement and other services on our website and by phone.
You can now complete FCA job readiness activities online, as well as accessing a wide range of ‘Ready to Hire’ jobs and virtual workshops.
Join the online Detroit at Work community to access jobs, workshops and more.
- If you registered for FCA job opportunities and events, then you already have an account and you can ‘Log In’ using the email and password you used to register.
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years and you remember the email address you provided, use that email address to Log In (if you don’t remember your password, please use the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link to reset it)
- If you have received services at a Career Center in the past five years but you don’t remember the email address you provided, call 313-962-WORK (9675) so we can look up your account and give you access
- If you are new to our system, please click ‘Sign Up’ to create a new account.
- If you are unsure or need assistance, please call 313-962-WORK (9675).