- This event has passed.
Food & Beverage
March 20 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Please attend our next recruitment event on Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Check-in time: 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Location: 18100 Meyers Rd, Detroit MI 48235
You must wear business attire (no jeans/gym shoes). This is a first level interview. Capacity is limited. Durations of recruitment events vary, so please be prepared to spend up to the full day with us.
Well known Detroit Casino is looking to hire multiple position for their food and Beverage department. Multiple job opportunities including: Baker, Banquet Server, Bar-Back, Bar Shift Manager, Buffet Busperson, Buffet Host/Hostess, Fine Dining Busser, Fine Dining Server, First Line Cook, Food Runner, Line Cook, Prep cook and Utility Person. Full time and Part time opportunities for different positions.
Varies depending on the position
• Mush have High School Diploma or GED
• Must submit to a background check
FOR REGISTRATION PURPOSES ALL APPLICANTS MUST PRESENT THE FOLLOWING:
REQUIRED: • Your valid (non-expired) Michigan ID or Driver’s License
• Your Social Security Card or Passport
• Several copies of your resume
OPTIONAL: • A copy of your DD214 or letter from the VA if you are a veteran
• Proof of public assistance income like an award letter from DHS or Social Security
• Proof of any income earned from a job in the past 6 months (check stub)
• A copy of your layoff notice or Unemployment documentation, if you are laid off
Capacity is limited. Recruitment dates
and times are subject to change.
Account Manager: Kimberly Holland