- This event has passed.
Certified Nursing Assistants
March 19 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Please attend our next recruitment event on Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
Check-in time: 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Location: 18100 Meyers Rd, Detroit MI 48235
You must wear business attire (no jeans/gym shoes). This is a first level interview. Capacity is limited.
Durations of recruitment events vary, so please be prepared to spend up to the full day with us.
Company located in Detroit is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA cares for residents under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed practical/vocational nurse. The CNA position requires patience, compassion and a desire to care for the residents in a gentle and empathetic manner; Starting pay for this position is between $11.00 to $13.00 per hour.
• Takes and records vital signs
• Measures and records height and weight, Intake and output
• Cares for the resident’s environment
• Recognizes abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor
• Makes routine rounds on each assigned resident every two hours
• Assists with Bathing, grooming, toileting
• High School Graduate/GED
• Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA – in good standing
Or have taken CNA courses
FOR REGISTRATION PURPOSES ALL APPLICANTS MUST PRESENT THE FOLLOWING:
• Your valid (non-expired) Michigan ID or Driver’s License
• Your Social Security Card or Passport
• Several copies of your resume
• A copy of your DD214 or letter from the VA if you are a veteran
• Proof of public assistance income like an award letter from DHS or Social Security
• Proof of any income earned from a job in the past 6 months (check stub)
• A copy of your layoff notice or Unemployment documentation, if you are laid off
Capacity is limited. Recruitment dates
and times are subject to change.